These AN Adaptors are just what you need to install your Stainless Steel Lines in any configuration. They will work perfectly with our special PTFE Stainless Steel Lines, or any standard AN fittings.
Compatible with the following fluids:
- High octane gasoline, up to 117 Octane or higher
- Regular gasoline
- Ethanol (E85 or E100)
- Diesel fuel
- Nitrous oxide
- Engine oil (synthetic or regular)
- Transmission fluid
- Engine coolant/antifreeze
- Brake fluid
- Hydraulic clutch fluid
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant (R12 or R134A)
- Air and water, of course
Most of the braided stainless steel lines and fittings that you can buy actually have a rubber (EPDM or NBR) interior. Some competing products advertise a special coating on the inside of the rubber to make them resistant to ethanol and certain other chemicals. We think this is wrong wrong wrong. Why would you use a material that isn't 100% resistant to the chemicals in your application for absolutely no reason? Our PTFE lines are superior to our competitors rubber lines in every way and they cost less too!
Our lines are made of high-quality PTFE on the inside that gives them high chemical and heat resistance, along with a braided stainless steel outside which gives them high durability, extreme pressure resistance, and a professional and high-tech appearance. Be careful when buying Braided Stainless Steel Hose because they are not all the same! Make sure yours are compatible with the fluid, pressure and temperature in your application.
Braided Stainless Steel PTFE lines like ours are great for replacing many factory rubber hoses such as rubber fuel lines, brake lines, and clutch lines. PTFE does not deteriorate or bulge with age like rubber does, and has far superior chemical resistance. The stainless steel outside keeps the inner diameter uniform, allowing faster and more efficient fluid transfer (this means a firmer, more responsive pedal feel when replacing brake lines.) The stainless steel outside also keeps the lines looking shiny, new and professional all the time, and prevents damage to the inner hose.
Question: Are your braided stainless steel lines Teflon?
They are chemically identical to Teflon, however we can't call them Teflon because Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Question: What can I do with your lines and fittings?
- Use them to replace your fuel lines and convert your car to run on Ethanol without worrying about breaking down your inferior factory lines
- Deliver the methanol in your custom methanol injection kit
- Design or modify your nitrous oxide system
- Install an aftermarket oil cooler
- Install an aftermarket transmission cooler
- Run the water lines for a water to air intercooler
- Install custom brake lines
- Repair or replace the lines in your hydraulic clutch system
- Repair or replace the lines in air conditioning system
- And More!
Pressure Rating: 1500 PSI
Temperature Rating: -100F to 500F